- Presenters need to submit their abstracts to be reviewed by the conference committee prior to iJURECON 2022.
- The abstract for Pure Science and Applied Science categories should be written in English language only. The abstract for Social Science can be written in English or Malay language.
- The abstract must not exceed 300 words. Please prepare your abstract using the following template:
- The abstract must be original, have not been presented or submitted to any other conferences, and have not been published in any journal, or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The abstracts must be submitted in MS Word format (.doc/.docx).
- Please rename your abstract file according to the following format:
iJURECON 2022_Scope_Your name
- Presenters need to submit their EXTENDED ABSTRACT to be reviewed by the conference committee prior to iJURECON 2022.
- The EXTENDED ABSTRACT for Pure Science and Applied Science categories should be written in English language ONLY. The EXTENDED ABSTRACT for Social Science can be written in English of Malay language.
- The EXTENDED ABSTRACT must be written between 700 to 1000 words and not exceed 3 pages. Please prepare your extended abstract using the following template. The failure of following the Extended Abstract Template may cause your submission to be rejected.
Extended Abstract Template (English)
Extended Abstract Template (Malay)
- The EXTENDED ABSTRACT must be original, have not been presented or submitted to any other conferences, and have not been published in any journal, or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Otherwise, the extended abstract will be automatically rejected, and no refunds will be granted. Organizer has the right to cancel any article for the extended abstract that does not meet the submission guideline with/without the author and co-author(s) consent.
- The EXTENDED ABSTRACT must be submitted in MS Word Format (.doc/.docx).
- Please rename your EXTENDED ABSTRACT file according to the following format:
iJURECON 2022_Paper ID
- All EXTENDED ABSTRACTS will be published in the conference e-proceeding.
Submissions that are accepted to virtual iJURECON 2022 will be presented using pre-recorded videos. Presenters are required to create a 7-minute video presentation for the online parallel sessions. You are required to submit the pre-recorded video presentation by 15 September 2022 through this LINK by selecting the video mode presentation below:
- STANDARD (for normal presenter/ KGI students)
- ILQA’ ABQARI (for KGI students ONLY)
The organising committee will provide the tentative schedule providing details on the opening/closing ceremony, slots for the keynote speakers, and parallel sessions. In the meantime, presenters are encouraged to start preparing their video recording and slides for the online presentation scheduled on 20 – 23rd October 2022.
Guidelines for the video presentation:
- Each presenter/team is required to prepare ONE recorded video per ONE submission of his/her research work.
- Each video presentation should NOT exceed 7 minutes in length, and each presenter must be available for the questions from the audience after her/his presentation is being streamed. This real-time Question and Answer session takes a further 3 minutes. The total presentation slot for each presenter/ team is 10 minutes.
- The presentation slides can be created using any application (e.g., Microsoft Power Point, etc.) that enables users to include audio recording to explain the slides and convert the presentation into MP4, AVI or MOV format. Moreover, the recording can also be done directly by using Microsoft Power Point or other applications such as Screencast-o-matic, Zoom, Microsoft Team and etc.
- An example of the video recording can be referred HERE.
- Contents of the presentation video should include relevant parts such as the Introduction, Materials & Methods, Results & Discussion, Conceptual Framework, Recommendations for Experimentation, Conclusion, References and Acknowledgement. Please choose any that best describes your work.
- The medium of presentation can be done either in English OR Bahasa Melayu.
- Each presenter must rename the video using his/her Paper ID registration number.
- The BEST and MOST PROMISING RESEARCH awards will be selected after all video presentations have been evaluated by juries for each respective field (Social Science, Pure Science and Applied Science).
Due to the virtual nature of the iJURECON conference scheduled on 21st – 23rd October 2022, we are only accepting Electronic Posters (e-Posters) in PDF format. Printed posters or photographs of printed posters will NOT be accepted. The poster should be a clear visual presentation of your submitted abstract and should meet the following criterias before submission through this LINK (https://forms.gle/4RUr7t15BjVWv4Ry7) by 31st August, 2022.
Submissions that are accepted to virtual iJURECON 2022 will be presented using pre-recorded videos. Presenters are required to create a 7-minute video presentation for the online parallel sessions. You are required to submit the pre-recorded video presentation by 15th September, 2022 through this LINK (http://geniusinsan.usim.edu.my/how-to-participate/).
Participant are required to follow the E-Poster format as below:
- Poster size and format
It is recommended to make your poster in PowerPoint (Portrait) with A2 size (42.0 cm X 59.4 cm) and then save it as a ONE-PAGE poster in PDF format. Examples of posters/ suggested templates can be referred HERE (https://bit.ly/3M5g2Ue).
The top section of your Poster must display the following information: Title of your Paper, Name(s) of the Author(s) and Affiliation(s).
Kindly use both upper and lower case letters for general content, as all-capital text is difficult to read. Make sure there is enough contrast between the colour of the text and the poster’s background.
Text and presentation should be in ENGLISH or BAHASA MELAYU only.
You are entitled to use ANY TYPE OF FONTS with SUITABLE SIZES as long as the text is readable and easy to understand.
- Contents of your Poster
You can include any relevant parts such as the Abstract, Backgrounds, Objectives, Materials & Methods, Results & Discussion, Conclusion, References and Acknowledgement in the poster. Please choose any that best describes your work.
Make sure that the specific sections (such as the abstract, background, objectives, methods, results, conclusions, etc) are easy to locate in the poster.
Use short text in bullet point format and avoid the use of full sentences.
Use colourful charts and graphs. Explanatory illustrations should be used instead of text whenever possible.
Use only static images and do not embed any videos or animation in your poster. You can use any images as long as it is related to your research work.
Try to utilize the space on your poster as creatively as you can to attract the audience and make sure that the images are clear and descriptive.
- Each poster must be renamed using your Paper ID registration number.
- The BEST and MOST PROMISING RESEARCH awards will be selected after all posters have been evaluated by juries for each respective field (Social Science, Pure Science and Applied Science).